After installing VMM console to server you will get error message like “Access to the path: “C:\Program Files\Microsoft System Center 2012 R2\Virtual Machine Manager\bin\AddInPipeline\AddIns” is denied.”
To correct this you can use same security rights modifications than you needed to do with Update 1 (we used now update 3) files.
To resolve these issues, follow these steps:
- Locate the following folder:C:\Program Files\Microsoft System Center 2012 R2\Virtual Machine Manager\bin
- Right-click the AddInPipeline folder, and then click Properties.
- On the Security tab, click Advanced, and then click Continue.
- Select the BUILTIN group, and then click Edit.
- Click the Select a principal link, type Authenticated Users, and then click OK.
- Click OK to close each dialog box that is associated with the properties.